RoboMX 2.0 beta 1
- Simplified settings dialog a bit by hiding advanced options (uncheck "hide advanced" to see them again )
- Added option to display a little marker in the chat when you switch to another window so you can easily find where you left the chat
- Added option to load the end of the previous chat-log into the chatwindow when entering a room
- Fixed some bugs here and there.
RoboMX 2.0 beta 2
Changes since Beta 1:
- Bugfix in the Plugin API (small one)
- New default settings. @ Betatester: Make clean installation and let me know if those are more to your likings (if you dont notice anything, they are OK )
- New installer: Sound effects are not included anymore and will be distributed as a seperate package.
Also from now on I will provide an installer without the MFC runtime included to reduce the download size for people upgrading from old robomx versions and users that already have the MFC 7.1 runtime installed (saves around 1.4 MB)
I have released RoboMX 2.0 in both english and german language. There are three different Installation packages for each localized version:
1) Normal: This includes RoboMX 2.0, smileys and the MFC runtime
2) Full: This include RobMX 2.0 with sound effects, grafiks, MFC runtime
3) No MFC: Same as 1) but without MFC runtime (for upgrades from old RoboMX versions, i.e.)
I also updated the Plugin SDK.
Here is the complete changelog since RoboMX 1.51:
* New Settings Dialog
* Customizable Away messages
* Improved "Away message system"
Away messages are now completly customizable. You
can set a nickname prefix and suffix for each
* Added autoaway if user is Idle, with optional autoback
when activity is detected
* Userlist now has 4 different display modes
* Customizable user icons
* Customizable background image for userlist
* Customizable User tooltips with per-user-image and
lots of other cool stuff
* Improved channelbar, channelbar tooltips
* Channelimages can be customized for each channel
* Colorpresets can now be Imported/Exported
* Added "Insert separator after last message when switching to
other chatwindow" option
* Added "Load last logfile into chatwindow after joining a channel"
* Added optional new Blue color scheme
* New Plugin interface (Plugins now reside in RoboMXPlugins)
* Bugfix: No duplicate emoticons in emoticon menu
* Bugfix: Systemtray tooltip keeps popping up ever minute
* Bugfix: PM Icon stays even after PM is read
* Bugfix: Several minor problems in the custom control displaying
Multiple versions of this release are available: Sound effects, non-sound effects, no-mfc runtime upgrade version amongst others.
Added FXServ support:
type "fxserv" for custom menus
fxserv commands in scroller and menus
Added RMX_GETNUMFXSERV to RoboMX Query API
Added new variables to custom user- and chatmenu's
Fixed a problem with Winamp playback reporting
Updated RoboMX Plugin SDK to include additions to the RoboMX query API
Added some optional new features to the chatwindow (have a look at Options/Look&Feel)
Big improvement of nickname handling in channels with color support (it will work in most but not all
color rooms, depending on the settings of the server):
1) RoboMX can now ignore users with color names
2) Rightclick menus in chatview work now on colornames
3) Better blocking of color codes: RoboMX can now completly block colors and even display the RAWNAME with the raw color codes instead of the colored nickname. (Options/Colors/Block Color Codes and Options/Colors/Show Rawname). However, this option might have some unwanted side effects depending on the server...
4) The plugins will now allways see the rawname for opmessages and colored messages.
Removed some obsolete code and improved some implementations here and there
Another run at the Winamp problem...
Delete-Key now removes a channel from the channellist
Fixed users not removed from maps when leaving
- Fixed a little bug I found while writing the Motherboard Monitor Plugin for RoboMX... Critical ;-(
RoboMX 2.06 with some more eyecandy and other stuff added :-)
* New background image
* Replaced some icons
* Added more options and variables for the tooltips
* Usertooltips display over chatwindow too now
* Channellist hover tooltip
* Couple of new sounds
* Tooltip HTML code may be longer now
(Rest is the same as the normal RoboMX 2.06 version)
I released RoboMX 2.07.
This release contains a fix for the new peercache servers. You can add/edit peercache servers under Settings->Network->Edit peercache servers (Make sure, Show advanced options is checked...) RoboMX 2.07 comes - as the previous versions - in three flavors and 2 languages.
1) With sound effects
2) Without sound effects
3) Without the MFC runtime and soundeffects (update version)
You can find it in the download section (where else...) Cheers, Bender.
(List of peercache servers: 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52)
- Fixed installer to include all peercaches from winmxgroup so RoboMX can now connect to WPN by default
- Fixed a crashbug when less then 5 peercaches are configured (never use hardcoded values, oops)
- Fix for new FXServ versions, so RoboMX counts them correct.... ( )
- One other thing I forgot, ahem
©2005-2020 WinMXWorld.com. All rights reserved. Page last updated Sun May 03 2020