OK, I though I bring it at least to a 'Final' Release ;)
Here it is, RoboMX 1.0 has reached the 'Final Frontier' after a long development journey. You can download the installer and sourcecode from the Download section. I also ported the iceAnnounce Plugin to the new API version and added a Sample Plugin that you can use to build your own Plugins (with VS-NET 2003).
I want to thank everyone that contributed code and time to RoboMX namely these are:
[Nushi]@[2SN], Jann Peterecki, Pablo van der Meer, N. T. Almond, Jimmy Brush, Nguyen Huy Hung, Dimitri Rochette.
I also want to thank my wife Sabine for her work on the graphics and the GUI and for her patience ;)
A very big thank you goes to the community that helped me with bug-reports and suggestions and by writing plugins. Without you, RoboMX would just not exist:
Jimmys, troll, bincoder, Dj-Billarious and all the others :-)
Description: + Chatclient for WinMX 3.31/3.53 and compatible servers
+ Full support for PMs/Channellist/Filelisting/Whois
+ Roomserver with powerfull commands
+ Powerfull Plugin Interface
+ Highly configurable, you can change almost everything with just a few mouseclicks
+ Nice Look and Feel
+ Emoticons, Soundeffects, Animations
+ Easy access to admin commands (configurable) via menus
and keyboard (autoloads correct command sets for RCMS, WinMX 3.53 and RoboMX Serves)
+ and and and.
I released RoboMX 1.01 for public download.
This gives the finishing touch to RoboMX by adding GUI frontends for Ingored Users, Autojoin Manager and Trusted Users. PM's can be limited to Trusted users only.
If the RoboMX window is minimized, RoboMX can display a tooltip if a new PM arrives. If you rightclick on links you can select different operations for that link now.
It also introduces Wildcard support for Usernames in the Ignored and Trusted userlist. You may also use wildcards in triggers for soundevents, in the channelsearch and filesearch. RoboMX supports the * and ? wildcards.
Have a look at the Screenshot section for some Pics :-)
For PC-Dummys: wildcards
Special characters such as * and ? that can stand in for other characters during text searches in some programs. The * wildcard generally means "match any number of characters in this spot," whereas the ? wildcard generally means "match any character in this spot."
This mainly upgrades the server component of RoboMX:
Fixed a crashbug, Added new commands:
/impose may now be used by other users then the host if they are set /mode +f. Also you can hide users now from the userlist, this might be usefull for bots.
See RoboMX-server-commands.htm for a full list of all available commands and options
Sorry I have to bother you again so soon after the last update series:
I have released RoboMX 1.21 to correct an error in the user interface of RoboMX rendering RoboMX unusable under certain conditions.
+ Introducd a new server mode to hide the user-id
+ Fixed two smaller bugs and the interface
I released RoboMX 1.22 for public Download.
Some minor updates:
+ Channellist can now be cached across sessions, (you can manually add channels to the cache if they just wont list on the wpn ;))
+ Favorite channels can now be grouped at top of the list (right click-> add to favorites)
+ Usernames are now clickable in joinmessages too
+ Userlist can group admins and voiced users at the top of the list, as WinMX does
+ Simplified custom menu's (Count=n is no longer required)
3) Updated GUI stuff
+ New background image and some new icons :)
Little present for St. Nicolaus day: RoboMX 1.23
Updates and changes:
1) Removed roomserver.
(you can still compile RoboMX with the server if you add the preprocessor directive _ENABLE_SERVER to the project settings, and replace the directive _NO_SERVER with _ENABLE_SERVER for the resource compiler)
2) The items on the Channelbar can now be moved with a context menu, so you can re-arrange the order of your windows on the bar :-)
3)Added Channelstatistics (rightclick->channel statistics)
4) Added Lurkmeter, which measures how talkative the room is ;-) The result is displayed in nL (normed Lurks ;-) ). Values smaller 0 indicate a talkative room, values bigger zero indicate the room is full of lurkers. (rightclick->display in channel->Lurkmeter, or F6)
5) Added Logfile selector to rooms for quick access to logfiles
6) Host has his own icon now in the userlist now :-P
Some more, but I forgot the rest :-P
Have a nice Advent-time, Bender.
Bugfixes in RoboMX
+ Fixed colors
+ Fixed some minor bugs in the channel list
+ Fixed a display problem in MCMA rooms
+ Fixed problems with plugin interface -> NOTE: old plugins wont work anymore, sorry
+ Some other minor changes
RoboMX 1.31 Beta 1
Important: You will need the full version of RoboMX 1.25 to run this aswell, you can get it from the download section. Replace the 1.25 RoboMX.exe with this one.
- Rewrote wide parts of the chatclient for better WinMX compability
- Fixed problems in WinMX 3.53 rooms with RCMS
- Fixed problems in roboServe rooms
- Cleaned up settings dialog
- Fixed several bugs in the settings dialog
- Fixed bugs in plugin loader
- Fixed bugs in the channellist
- Added option to only cache favorite rooms across sessions instead of all rooms (this is the default now)
- Clear channels and Clear refresh buttons now wont clear the favorites from the list
- Fixed several bugs in operator message handling
- Fixed several bugs related to rooms with colored text support
- Added function to correctly map colored names to the real username (yet to be tested)
- Fixed loop problem in Private message window
- Fixed possible racing condition on shutdown
- Changed default color-scheme to WinMX lighttext/dark background
- Added colored texttrick
- Added statistic command (F7)
+ Fixes several errors in the chatclient
+ Better WinMX compability, New texttricks, new statistics
+ Some fixes for rooms using the MCMA extension.
+ Several fixes in the configuration dialogs
This release fixes a couple of bugs and brings also some small new features:
1) Customize "Message rejected due to privacy settings" and "User is ignoring you" message
2) New winamp variables %WA-VIDRES% (resolution of video playing in winamp (ie 400x400) and %WA-MODE% (either "Audio" or "Video")
3) Optional new winamp variables %WA-ALBUM% %WA-YEAR% %WA-TRACK% %WA-GENRE% %WA-COMMENT% %WA-FILE% (Go to View->Settings->Messages and click on "Install plugin" to enable this)
- Fixed Timestamp error on Win98/ME
- Fixed Error in the channellist
- Fixed "Visit homepage" in menu
- Fixed Average lag calculation
- Fixed channel statistics
- forgot the rest :P
+ Added Login option to Connection-Dialog, Auto-Join, Favorites (Automatically executes /login after joining a channel)
+ Added extended system information: Displays Computername, Windows version, RAM, CPU and Harddisk information
+ Ctrl+Tab now switches through open channel windows in the order they appear in the document-bar
+ Ctrl+Enter now sends the PM in the PM Window
+ Moved animation in PM window out of the message window
+ Cleaned up all dialogs, fixed some userinteface bugs and violations of the Windows User-Interface Guidelines
+ Fixed %NAME% variable bug in logfiles
+ Fixed error in Extended Winamp Report plugin
+ and more ;)
* Doubleclick on nicknames now inserts name into input area
* Added context menu to input are in chatrooms/PMs containing emoticons and soundtriggers
* Improved Private Message Component
* Removed animations (Annoying and causing random crashbugs)
* New and more emoticons
* Added Trust / Untrust user to userlist menu
* Added Status dialog for long operations in channel list
* Added WPN Statistics to channel list
* Chatsounds now work in colored rooms
* Winamp Report plugin now defaults to old method of getting the song when file does not have a ID3 Tag
* Improved Filebrowser component
* Cleaned up menu's
* Fixed bug in options dialog
* Ctrl+Shift+Tab now switches correctly through all open windows
* Fixed several bugs regarding login data in channel list
* Added "edit favorite entry" to channel list
* Added support for WCS commands
* Fixed bug in custom chat- and user-menu's
* Fixed empty messages sent to chatroom
* Added change log ;) Take a history of development from v0.5 to now
* Improved status animation when connecting to WPN
* Installer wont overwrite customized settings anymore
* several installer improvements.
* Fixed bug in emoticons manager causing similar emoticons
being displayed incorrectly. Example: If you had an emoticon
:-)) and :-) RoboMX mapped :-)) to :-) +)
©2005-2020 WinMXWorld.com. All rights reserved. Page last updated Sun May 03 2020