Configuring BlackICE Defender
This process demonstrates how to configure the BlackICE Defender Firewall by creating two specific rules.
1. Right-click the BlackICE Defender Firewall icon in the systray and select Advanced Firewall Settings.
2. The BlackICE Advanced Firewall Settings window appears.
3. Click Add..
4. Now fill in the details as shown in the picture below..
5. When done, click Add.
6. This returns you back to the BlackICE Advanced Firewall Settings window, now click Add..again and enter the details as shown below...
7. When done click Add.
8. The BlackICE Advanced Firewall Settings window appears, click OK to exit.
That's it. WinMX should now operate correctly through your firewall.
Thanks to the folks from MXCentral
for this guide.
©2005-2019 WinMXWorld.com. All rights reserved. Page last updated Sun May 04 2008